1st post with photos of me

Well, as the title, the 1st post with my photos..
the 1st time i upload my own photos to show thm on internet..
amazing huh ;p

here we go !

* B'day *

Ah Boy with neclace.. frm ywin as b'day present



Me & Ah Boy



Ah Boy with present frm sis, min



frm dearest mum





 Dark chocolate cake frm yinwin ♥
See, I didn't even hv enough time to make wish ;p




cake frm mum


















since i won.. so .. ..
I took the boy's while.. .. .. .. ;p
Cnt blame on me.. dont feel weird cz boy's looks nicer..


Please look forward to wat sinpei have present me..
 a person which is the top student in my class..
TADA!!!!!


HAHAHAHA~ '


Oh ya.. almost forget..
thr's still an expensive present frm mum!

.
.
.
.
Finally will end this post with Ah Boy




1 comment:

  1. first post with photo...nice to see...
    must often upload photo in next post...

    surprise u post up drawing of mine...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete